Tuesday 19 August 2014

“HOW DO PEOPLE SURVIVE WITHOUT GOD?”

 A dear friend of mine asked in her Facebook post, "How do people survive without God.....?"

My response: "Surviving without God is easy....people replace GOD with RELIGION. God desires a personal RELATIONSHIP. And that is only possible through His Son, Jesus Christ. INTIMACY with Christ by the Holy Spirit is the real thing. It ensures one thrives in life not merely survive."


Have you made Jesus Christ your Lord, Saviour, King and GOD? Are you sure if today, Wednesday, 20th August, 2014, were you last day on earth you would be with Him in Heaven? Be true to yourself. If you have doubts about your salvation and/or fear about your place in eternity, then you need to (re)confirm your salvation. You cannot afford to gamble about eternity. You MUST be sure. It is not about wishing or hoping that you are saved. Religion is not enough. You cannot impress God with your good works. He calls even your "righteousness" FILTHY RAGS. You need the righteousness which only Jesus Christ freely bestows on you when you make Him your Lord, Saviour, King and God. You receive that righteousness when you become born-again.

And being born-again is not about "enlisting" in a particular Church. Your joining or attending a "born-again Church" does not make you born-again. Even becoming a faithful Church worker, becoming a member of the leadership or even being ordained as a Pastor does not make you God's child.

You become God's child by BIRTH: BIRTH BY THE HOLY SPIRIT. It happens the moment you sincerely acknowledge that you are a sinner and you ask Jesus to save you. 

You can be born-again today.....even as you read this. If you want to become a born-again Christian, please pray as follows:

"Heavenly Father, I come to you today,
I acknowledge that I have sinned against you. I am a sinner.
Today, I repent of my sins. 
I believe that you sent your Son, Jesus Christ, into the world to die for my sin.
Lord Jesus, I invite you into my heart today.
Lord Jesus, come into my life. Be my Lord; be my Saviour; be my King.
I believe in my heart that Jesus Christ is Lord.
And I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is Lord.
Thank you, Father, for saving me.
Thank you, Jesus, I am redeemed.
I am born-again. I am now a new creature in Christ Jesus.
My name is written in the Book of Life.
I will never be the same again.
I renounce sin. I renounce the devil. Jesus is now my Master.
Praise God!"

HALLELUYAH! 


My dear friend, if you prayed that prayer sincerely, I congratulate you. That was the same kind of prayer that Dr. Kaiser Etta got me to pray on Saturday, 16th April, 1983. And I became born-again. It's really that simple. I have never been the same since then. Praise God!

Welcome to the Family of GOD! Now go and tell all your friends about it. Then look for a good Bible-believing and Bible-teaching Church in your neighbourhood. Ask to see the Pastor and tell him/her you would like to attend their New Believers Classes and that you want to be baptised with the Holy Spirit. If he/she is truly anointed by God as His minister, he/she would know what to do.

One more thing:
If you prayed the prayer, send me an email and tell me about it. I want to know you. I want to be a spiritual mentor to you. And I want to be your friend (a real friend; not just your "Friend" like on Facebook. LOL!).

God bless you!

Your glorious adventure in the Holy Spirit has just begun.........




No comments:

Post a Comment