Sunday 12 May 2013

MY POLITICAL PHILOSOPHY


I am a social democrat with conservative values founded on my strong Christian faith and ethos. My Political Philosophy is based on the CREST Principles:

* COURAGE
I am committed to consistently stand by my values, principles and convictions. I am not afraid of confrontation, if need be, in defence of what I believe in. 

* RIGHTEOUSNESS
My faith in God, my Fear of God and my personal relationship with Jesus Christ are the bedrock of my life. I am committed to seek the Will of God in all situations and live in obedience to Him. Integrity and transparency are my watchwords. I represent a New Godly Order. Righteousness is what exalts nations. And righteousness will exalt Nigeria.
 
* EQUITY
I believe equity and social justice are fundamental to building a good society. All men are equal before the law and should have equal opportunities to pursue their life purpose and dreams with freedom.

* SERVICE
Public office is about service to the people. I am committed to offer selfless service to the people and to promote legislation, policies, programmes and actions which advance their welfare and protect their best interest.

* TRUTH
I believe truth is sacred. Truth is liberating. The truth people know is what sets them free. I detest deception, duplicity and hypocrisy. I will uphold and promote truth in my public service.

 
Esan di fure!

No comments:

Post a Comment